The coastal town of Donnalucata is located in the province of Ragusa. Situated on the southeastern coast of the island, Donnalucata is close to the Baroque towns of Ragusa, Modica, and Scicli, all UNESCO World Heritage sites.
The town is most famous for its picturesque sandy beach, traditional fishing village atmosphere, and delicious seafood.
Donnalucata - frazione di Scicli
What are the most popular tours and activities in Donnalucata?
- Food tours: Explore Donnalucata's culinary scene with guided food tours, where visitors can sample traditional Sicilian dishes, visit local markets, and learn about the region's gastronomic heritage.
- Beach activities: Relax and soak up the sun on the pristine beaches of Donnalucata, renowned for their golden sands and crystal-clear waters, ideal for swimming, sunbathing, and beach games.
- Cultural excursions: Discover the town's history and architecture with guided walking tours, visiting landmarks such as the Church of San Giacomo and the picturesque waterfront promenade.
- Water sports: Dive into adventure with water sports activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing, and paddleboarding, allowing visitors to explore the vibrant marine life and underwater landscapes.
- Boat trips: Embark on boat trips along the coast of Donnalucata, offering opportunities for dolphin watching, fishing excursions, and scenic cruises to nearby coastal villages and natural reserves.