Marinella di Selinunte
The coastal town of Marinella di Selinunte is located in the province of Trapani. Situated on the southwestern coast of the island, Marinella di Selinunte is close to the ancient archaeological site of Selinunte, renowned for its impressive Greek temples.
The town is most famous for its sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and picturesque Mediterranean landscape.
Marinella di Selinunte - frazione di Castelvetrano
What are the most popular tours and activities in Marinella di Selinunte?
- Archaeological tours: Explore the fascinating ancient ruins of Selinunte, one of the most significant archaeological sites in Sicily, with guided tours providing insights into the history and culture of the ancient Greek city.
- Beach relaxation: Relax on the pristine sandy beaches of Marinella di Selinunte, offering crystal-clear waters and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and water sports.
- Wine tasting: Discover the rich wine-producing region of Sicily with wine tasting tours of local wineries, where you can sample a variety of Sicilian wines, including the renowned Marsala wine.
- Boat trips: Take a boat excursion along the coast to admire the scenic beauty of the Sicilian coastline, with opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, and exploring hidden coves and sea caves.
- Culinary experiences: Indulge in Sicilian cuisine with culinary tours and cooking classes, where you can learn to prepare traditional dishes using fresh, local ingredients, such as seafood, olive oil, and citrus fruits.