The coastal hamlet of Cava d'Aliga is located in the province of Ragusa. Situated on the southeastern coast of the island, Cava d'Aliga is close to the towns of Scicli and Modica, renowned for their Baroque architecture and UNESCO World Heritage status.
The hamlet is most famous for its sandy beach, tranquil atmosphere, and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Cava d'Aliga - frazione di Scicli
What are the most popular tours and activities in Cava d'Aliga?
- Beach relaxation: Cava d'Aliga boasts beautiful sandy beaches, perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and relaxing by the Mediterranean Sea.
- Historical tours: Explore the nearby historic sites, including the Donnalucata Castle and the Baroque town of Scicli, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Water sports: Engage in water sports activities such as windsurfing, paddleboarding, and jet skiing along the coast.
- Local cuisine: Experience Sicilian gastronomy with food tours, where you can sample local specialties like seafood pasta, arancini, and cannoli.
- Boat trips: Take a boat excursion along the coast to discover hidden coves, sea caves, and secluded beaches, offering stunning views of the Sicilian coastline.